#97 Breaking Gordie Howe’s Record!
- The boys talk about the retirement of quarterback Alex Smith and his inspirational comeback from a shattered leg and multiple surgeries.
- Jim talks about his father’s battle with Huntington’s Disease.
- What it meant to Russ to be an NHL player.
- What Gordie Howe didn’t like about the game.
- They discuss Columbus head coach John Tortorella making Max Domi a healthy scratch.
- Russ discusses other coaches, the coaching styles that most helped him and the styles that bothered him. The boys also discuss the amazing charity work Tortorella does.
- Russ used to write down his personal goals as an NHL player and shares a few of them with us.
- Patrick Marleau breaking Gordie Howe’s NHL record for most games played
- Russ talks about his embarrassing moment with Patrick Marleau
- A little golf talk…Jim’s story about billeting LPGA star Danielle Kang
- And Russ’s club wouldn’t let this superstar become an honorary member?
April 21, 2021
Share this episode