- The boys kinda play it straight this week with talk of NHL rule changes.
- Guys poppin’ off in the media…
- An NHL head coach who could’ve gotten a scholarship in a different sport.
- Ok, not that serious
- Russ was seconds away, literally, from becoming a Detroit Red Wing.
- How long would it take you to drink a case of beer?
- Russ has insight on his friend Bobby Ryan, who came back from the NHLPA assistance program and had an incredible night on the ice.
- Why Russ regularly chirps former NBA star Steve Nash.
- Dustin Johnson skips the Olympics.
March 4, 2020
Share this episode