#35 It’s Not All About the Hockey
- The Arizona Coyotes may be in trouble with off ice issues.
- Head coaches of dynasties – do they get the respect they deserve?
- Are you sure you’d like to be a celebrity in the limelight?
- Rusty had dinner with a guy whose job it is to ruin people‘s lives.
- A former NFL player wins an Oscar.
- Hockey players with exceptional other talents. Yes, there are some!
- Jerome thought it would be a good idea to go sit in a booth with Mariah Carey. Bad idea
- Bruce Springsteen, in a bar without an entourage, joins Russ’ teammates for a few pints
- This may be the deepest fight ever to get into the NHL playoffs.
February 12, 2020
Share this episode