#104: The Habs Won the North? Seriously?
- The boys offer up some thoughts on the Montreal Canadiens surprising playoff run so far.
- Russ spills the goods on Patrick Roy’s pre-game good luck charm.
- The time Bob Gainey lost it on his goalie, Jon Casey
- The best 3 athletes Russ ever saw
- The time Russ pulled a fast one on teammate Mark Tinordi who tended to be tight with a buck
- Russ had a great night with the LA Rams…including his neighbour Andrew Whitworth along with Matthew Stafford and Cooper Kupp.
- Talking about the workout regimen of Russ’s soon-to-be son-in-law Eric Kendricks, an all-pro with the Minnesota Vikings.
- Some further thoughts on Naomi Osaka withdrawing from another tournament.
- Russ feuded with Pat Burns but liked that he allowed the boys to have a couple of beers in the hotel the night before a game.
- Some classic stories of players breaking curfew
June 9, 2021
Share this episode