In this episode:
- The boys talk about the new documentary on a 1990’s United Hockey League team run by an alleged gangster who gave the team to his 17 year old son to run.
- The boys swap some old car stories, although Russ says he’s not really a car guy…sure you’re not, Russ.
- It’s no fun playing for a team after they announce they’re about to relocate to another city.
- Reaction to the PGA clamping down on fans chirping Bryson DeChambeau
- The night the Habs brawled with the Soviets
- They discuss the Habs decision not to match Carolina’s offer sheet to Jesperi Kotkaniemi and tell a great story from 2007 – the last time an NHL team didn’t match an offer sheet.
- The incredible story of the time Russ almost died in an Italian cycling crash
- Would Russ like to get into hockey management?
- Russ’ old teammate Todd Harvey didn’t lack for confidence as a rookie